Zoe Organics - Diaper Balm
A natural barrier to protect baby’s sensitive skin from moisture and bacteria; this creamy, non-pasty balm goes on clear and is infused with soothing and restorative calendula, lavender and chamomile flowers. Cloth diaper compatible.
Directions: Always use clean, dry hands to remove balm from jar. Apply liberally to clean, dry skin with every diaper change to prevent rash and soothe irritated skin.
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil* [infused with lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flowers,* matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flowers,* calendula officinalis (calendula) flowers* and plantago major (plantain) leaf*], theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter,* beeswax,* melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil.*
*certified organic ingredient
We can ship to anywhere in all the land, fast or slow.
Currently we offer:
- Flat rate domestic shipping for $10, orders over $100 receive FREE domestic shipping
- Flat rate Canada shipping for $20
- Flat rate International shipping starts at $25 (duties are the responsibility of the customer) and depends on order total
Your order will arrive sooner than the wave of a magic wand!
And you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
At The Dairy Fairy, the customer is always queen.
The Fairy wants you to love your new product, as much as she loved creating it.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn and unused condition.
- Please take the following precautions to ensure that we can accept your bra back:
- Upon receipt, try on your item after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, cigarette smoke or breast milk cannot be accepted.
- Do not remove or dispose of any of the labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns or exchanges on products purchased directly on our site, with a valid invoice number. Items purchased elsewhere must be taken to that retailer.
- Your item comes with specific care instructions, and we cannot be responsible for garments damaged due to not following these instructions.
- If you need to request a return or exchange:
- Simply login to your account
- View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
- Click the Return Item(s) button and follow the instructions for returning your item. You may ship using any courier or USPS, please retain your tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We also offer an EASY RETURNS feature, where you can purchase a prepaid shipping label (either included with your initial order or digital label by email. Click HERE To find out more.
Or, you email sales@TheDairyFairy.com to request a Return Authorization form be emailed to you. The form will include ALL THE INFORMATION you will need to return your product.