Rose Naked 2.0 Nursing + Handsfree Pumping Bra
- Calculated at Checkout
- Nylon Lycra
- Support level:
Rose “Naked” 2.0 – Our Handsfree pumping bra with a simple, “seamless” design.
Nursing & Pumping
- Double Handsfree Pumping with easy access openings
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- No ugly bands, velcro, zippers, hooks or pulleys to deal with
- Compatible with all popular breast pump makes and models
- Nursing clip for quick and easy release and access to the breast
Straps & Support
- Moderate Support
- Detachable straps to crisscross for extra racerback support
- Extra set of hooks near back closure to move the straps in and avoid shoulder strap slippage
- Tight support for pump flanges leaving you freedom to move and get things done while you pump
Fit & Fabric
- 4” of hook and eye closure for greater adjustability in sizes S – 2XL
- Beautifully constructed with machine washable nylon lycra
Choices & Colors
- Naked is our neutral color option with a simply “seamless” look leaving off the contrast detail and lace of the Original.
Our mamas say: “This bra is has been a lifesaver for me. I was very intimidated about the thought of having to go back to work and pump, but this bra made the transition much easier. I feel less exposed because I can easily just slip the pumping flanges into the bra. It's also pretty and cozy and I don't feel like I'm wearing some sort of contraption specifically for pumping, I just feel like I'm wearing a bra.” - Kelly
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I came back to buy another Rose because I've barely taken it off since receiving it! It is a great sleep option, or for when you don't want an underwire. It is more supportive than I expected (size PP) which was a pleasant surprise. It works fine for me with loose tops, even out and about. Great customer service from the Dairy Fairy as well!
This bra does not have a lot of built in support, but it is very comfortable and works well for pumping.
Very comfortable and good support!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.