Rose 2.0 Nursing + Handsfree Pumping Bra
- Calculated at Checkout
- Nylon Lycra
- Lace and contrast color
- Support level:
Rose 2.0 – The pumping bra that doesn't look like a torture device.
Nursing & Pumping
- Double Handsfree Pumping with easy access openings
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- No ugly bands, velcro, zippers, hooks or pulleys to deal with
- Compatible with all popular breast pump makes and models
- Nursing clip for quick and easy release and access to the breast
Straps & Support
- Moderate Support
- Detachable straps to crisscross for extra racerback support
- Extra set of hooks near back closure to move the straps in and avoid shoulder strap slippage
- Tight support for pump flanges leaving you freedom to move and get things done while you pump
Fit & Fabric
- 4” of hook and eye closure for greater adjustability in sizes S – 2XL
- Beautifully constructed with machine washable nylon lycra
Choices & Colors
- Available in Original with contrasting lace trim in Grey/Cream, Blush/Cream, White/Black or Naked
- Pair with our Aria panty for a complete look
- Go Wild options in Blue Leopard, Brown Leopard or Zebra
Our mamas say: “This bra is has been a lifesaver for me. I was very intimidated about the thought of having to go back to work and pump, but this bra made the transition much easier. I feel less exposed because I can easily just slip the pumping flanges into the bra. It's also pretty and cozy and I don't feel like I'm wearing some sort of contraption specifically for pumping, I just feel like I'm wearing a bra.” - Kelly
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the perfect bra for work! It's pretty, fits very well, and I can pop the pump on and off so fast without having to readjust anything. The fabric is a little bit thin for my usual taste- but I'm liking it better that I thought I would.
I literally just got this bra in the mail, put it on and started pumping. I'm about a 40D and find the large to be a bit on the small size, but anticipate that like any other bra this one will stretch a little with wear and it isn't uncomfortable. This is SO much better than the brassiere style hands free pumping bras! To begin with, I didn't leak at all and I normally still have to use my hands with the brassiere if I don't want to leak everywhere. I'm an exclusive pumper and it's so hard to get pumping in when you have a baby who wants attention and you have to commit to 15 to 20 minutes of not being able to touch them with your hands when you're home alone. This is a game changer! Thank you!
I'm a 44D/DD and the 2xl fits well. I'm not winning any awards for perky boobs, but I wear this to my office to worm daily and it has changed the way I pump. It is Loretta time saver. I used to basiy get undressed from the waist up and put on one of those tube pumping bras. It worked, bit took so much time, especially since I'm pumping g 3x/day. Now, I just lift up my shirt, hook in the flanges and go. Definitely buying more!
I have been looking for the perfect pumping bra since I'm about to return to work. This one is it. It is pretty, comfortable, functional, and affordable.
I love this bra, it makes pumping a lot easier.
I exclusively pump for my son and had a hands free bustier but didn't like the thought of having to bring that with me then zip it on and off at work. I was so happy to find this product. After using it for a couple weeks I can say that this has been great. I can wear it all day as a bra and not have to expose everything to pump. It doesn't hold the pump flanges quite as tight to me as the bustier so I just upped the suction a little, but that's the only little thing I have noticed. Def worth it!
I absolutely LOVE this bra. I exclusively pump and have huge boobs. It's incredibly difficult to find a bra that fits me and is accessible. At the end of my pregnancy I was a 44i and I've shrunk a bit, but the 2XL works perfect! My only complaint is that my nipples tend to pop out a lot. Having said that, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. I bought a second one and will be buying a third!
I pump 8 times a day and it didn't take me long into my pumping journey to realize I was over the strapless pumping bras that I had to put on every time I pumped. I happened upon this bra and it is amazing! I wear it all day (even at night). It's comfortable and does its job. I am a 38DD (pre-breastfeeding) and the XL fits perfectly.
I like this bra a lot better than the Arden. I could not get the Arden to lay flat ever and it just seemed like too much going on. This bra is simple and comfortable, and perfect for pumping at work. I also nurse in it, by just pulling down one side or the other. (I have pretty small breasts, so this probably wouldn't work as well for larger chested women). My only complaint is that the fabric is fairly thin, so It's hard to conceal a nursing pad without the bra looking lumpy. Otherwise, I love this bra!
We can ship to anywhere in all the land, fast or slow.
Currently we offer:
- Flat rate domestic shipping for $10, orders over $100 receive FREE domestic shipping
- Flat rate Canada shipping for $20
- Flat rate International shipping starts at $25 (duties are the responsibility of the customer) and depends on order total
Your order will arrive sooner than the wave of a magic wand!
And you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
At The Dairy Fairy, the customer is always queen.
The Fairy wants you to love your new product, as much as she loved creating it.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn and unused condition.
- Please take the following precautions to ensure that we can accept your bra back:
- Upon receipt, try on your item after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, cigarette smoke or breast milk cannot be accepted.
- Do not remove or dispose of any of the labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns or exchanges on products purchased directly on our site, with a valid invoice number. Items purchased elsewhere must be taken to that retailer.
- Your item comes with specific care instructions, and we cannot be responsible for garments damaged due to not following these instructions.
- If you need to request a return or exchange:
- Simply login to your account
- View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
- Click the Return Item(s) button and follow the instructions for returning your item. You may ship using any courier or USPS, please retain your tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We also offer an EASY RETURNS feature, where you can purchase a prepaid shipping label (either included with your initial order or digital label by email. Click HERE To find out more.
Or, you email sales@TheDairyFairy.com to request a Return Authorization form be emailed to you. The form will include ALL THE INFORMATION you will need to return your product.