Rose 2.0 Nursing + Handsfree Pumping Bra
- Calculated at Checkout
- Nylon Lycra
- Lace and contrast color
- Support level:
Rose 2.0 – The pumping bra that doesn't look like a torture device.
Nursing & Pumping
- Double Handsfree Pumping with easy access openings
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- No ugly bands, velcro, zippers, hooks or pulleys to deal with
- Compatible with all popular breast pump makes and models
- Nursing clip for quick and easy release and access to the breast
Straps & Support
- Moderate Support
- Detachable straps to crisscross for extra racerback support
- Extra set of hooks near back closure to move the straps in and avoid shoulder strap slippage
- Tight support for pump flanges leaving you freedom to move and get things done while you pump
Fit & Fabric
- 4” of hook and eye closure for greater adjustability in sizes S – 2XL
- Beautifully constructed with machine washable nylon lycra
Choices & Colors
- Available in Original with contrasting lace trim in Grey/Cream, Blush/Cream, White/Black or Naked
- Pair with our Aria panty for a complete look
- Go Wild options in Blue Leopard, Brown Leopard or Zebra
Our mamas say: “This bra is has been a lifesaver for me. I was very intimidated about the thought of having to go back to work and pump, but this bra made the transition much easier. I feel less exposed because I can easily just slip the pumping flanges into the bra. It's also pretty and cozy and I don't feel like I'm wearing some sort of contraption specifically for pumping, I just feel like I'm wearing a bra.” - Kelly
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was using a bustier style bra for pumping at work but when I found this bra, I loved it so much, I bought a second. I am a teacher so I have very little time for pumping to begin with and this bra makes it that much easier to get it done. I love that I can just wear this bra all day long since it is supportive, comfortable and actually pretty! And when it comes time to pump, I can just quickly get it done with the help of this bra. The only draw back is it doesn’t have clips for nursing access, but it is really just easy enough to pull down and still nurse in this bra. However it is definitely a bra I use for work, not for a day when I’m around my baby. Highly recommend for working mamas!
I absolutely love this for wearing around the house! I don’t know if I’d feel entirely confident wearing it to work when I go back soon, but I’m rather large chested and require more support. It works great for hands free pumping, the slits are JUST large enough to accommodate the flange so there’s no worries about them falling out. The slits are also in the perfect place (actually where my nipple is) unlike many of the pumping bras I’ve seen where apparently women have nipples in their armpits?? Also I’ll add that when I’m not pumping I actually feel contained, no worries that my nipple is going to pop out of the bra and scare somebody.
I LOVE this bra for pumping! The fabric is so soft that it's also comfortable enough to sleep in.
I love how this bra looks like a “normal” bra and holds the pump flanges great! It was hard to find a pumping bra that fit (as my bra size is a 40 DDD or 42DD bra depending). The only thing that is a down fall is the metal on the straps in the back dig into my skin leaving painful welts. I like this bra a lot so I am going to add some padding on to it so I can wear it comfortably.
This bra is great for pumping. It fits my Medela flanges perfectly, doesn't stretch out with wear and is holding up to multiple pumping sessions a day. Wish I had bought one sooner.
Love this pumping bra - it's actually cute and not too bulky. I'm an exclusive pumper so it's important to me to have a functional bra and this one is perfect!
This bra is comfortable and functional. It is cute and looks good under professional attire. As a physician my workday is uboreductable and often busy. I like anything that saves me time especially as a breast feeding mom. I wear this bra under button up blouses. It makes pumping quicker and easier.
I've tried other hands free bras but they were either bulky with too much fabric (because they were for nursing too) or impractical for all day wear but this style has fixed both of those issues for me! Also with a large chest the others were just not comfortable. I've already ordered my second Rose bra so I can always be wearing one! I just wish shipping wasn't so much - its such a small item, shouldn't cost that much!
I have this and the Arden and like both, but this is great when I won't be nursing and am only pumping. It doesn't get too loose and holds the pump really well. Great buy!
We can ship to anywhere in all the land, fast or slow.
Currently we offer:
- Flat rate domestic shipping for $10, orders over $100 receive FREE domestic shipping
- Flat rate Canada shipping for $20
- Flat rate International shipping starts at $25 (duties are the responsibility of the customer) and depends on order total
Your order will arrive sooner than the wave of a magic wand!
And you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
At The Dairy Fairy, the customer is always queen.
The Fairy wants you to love your new product, as much as she loved creating it.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn and unused condition.
- Please take the following precautions to ensure that we can accept your bra back:
- Upon receipt, try on your item after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, cigarette smoke or breast milk cannot be accepted.
- Do not remove or dispose of any of the labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns or exchanges on products purchased directly on our site, with a valid invoice number. Items purchased elsewhere must be taken to that retailer.
- Your item comes with specific care instructions, and we cannot be responsible for garments damaged due to not following these instructions.
- If you need to request a return or exchange:
- Simply login to your account
- View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
- Click the Return Item(s) button and follow the instructions for returning your item. You may ship using any courier or USPS, please retain your tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We also offer an EASY RETURNS feature, where you can purchase a prepaid shipping label (either included with your initial order or digital label by email. Click HERE To find out more.
Or, you email sales@TheDairyFairy.com to request a Return Authorization form be emailed to you. The form will include ALL THE INFORMATION you will need to return your product.