Arden 2.0 - an update of our flagship style, adding a layer of foam padding in the outer cup.
An update to our flagship bra; a true multi-tasking miracle.Why Arden 2.0?Even more comfort and coverage, all through the day.This blissful bra feed, pump, and feel entirely unencumbered... your boobies are gonna thank ya. This is the perfect option for (even slightly) uneven breasts, no matter what stage of motherhood you’reThe Arden is completely wire-free; the 2.0 affords more comfort than ever before. Both breastfeeding and pumping are so much easier in this all-in-one, do-it-all style.What does it include?
- Added padding for comfort and coverage (no unwanted nipple sightings).
- Crisscross panels, which will allow you to tighten (and loosen) your fit – it will grow with your level of fullness. Each side is individually adjustable!
- A nursing panel (able to be pulled aside – easy access, baby) made up of double Nylon Lycra fabric, creating optimal fit with ultra-stretchy support and quick-drying action for any leftover milk.
- Detachable straps to help create a racer-back crisscross (extra support with a hint of style).
- Compatible with all major breast pump makes and models on the market.
- Four inches of hook-and-eye closure, which caters to a wide variety of sizes, including the changes your body goes through from maternity through postpartum (XS-XL, in addition to Petite Plus: a narrow band with larger cups).
Our mamas say: “I've been looking for a padded bra but hated the bulkiness that came with pads. This lightly lined bra is lightweight, soft and keeps my nippies hidden all day long" - Maggie