THE DAIRY FAIRY
10 gifts that will make a new Mama love you forever!
Photo cred: Givi Woodley
Struggling to figure out what to get for a new mama? Fear not! Our tribe of Fairy mama’s have sent forth their mama-tested suggestions:
- Scented candles. Try grapefruit to uplift the mood or a lavender scented candle to calm the space.
- Lactation tea. This, is a must. Oat Mama is our “go to” tea! Not only are they tasty, they are also SO good for a mom who is breastfeeding, pumping, just given birth or pregnant. They have an amazing selection of teas and other yummy products.
- A treat basket. Fill a cute basket with a stash of goodies. Think quick snacks mom can munch on. Need some ideas? Take a peek at our recipes for healthy snacks to get you started.
- Nursing bra/sleep bra. If you are reading this you have come to the right place! Did we mention we make the most gorgeous Ingenious Intimates? The ultimate gift to make life a little easier when baby arrives. Our two in one handsfree nursing and pumping bras are comfortable, functional and, dare we say, sexy!
- Hire a postpartum doula - yup, this is a thing and a GREAT thing! A postpartum doula can help with so many issues that a mom (and dad) will go through. They will provide support, guidance and plenty of love.
- Organic Postpartum Bath Soak - Every man, women and child could enjoy this! Our Fairy soak recipe here.
- Breast pads - let us be kind to Mama Earth and help your new mama build a stash of reusable bamboo or cotton breast pads.
- Babysit the little bundle. Offer Mama a couple of hours off duty. Send her out to get some fresh air and a coffee. This will recharge her energy and make the reunion that much sweeter.
- Send Uber Eats to her door with her favorite meal. Who WOULDN’T want their favorite meal hand delivered to them?
To giving new Moms the attention they deserve!