Arden Naked All on One Nursing and Handsfree Pumping Bra
- Calculated at Checkout
- Nursing & Handsfree Pumping
- Cotton Lycra and Nylon Lycra
- None, all one color
- Support level:
Arden “Naked” - The original all-in-one nursing and handsfree pumping bra with a simple, “seamless” design.
Pumping & nursing never looked so good, or got so much done!
Nursing & Pumping
- Double Handsfree Pumping
- Simultaneous nursing and pumping
- Compatible with all popular breast pump makes and models
Straps & Support
- High Support
- Detachable straps to crisscross for extra racerback support
- Extra set of hooks near back closure to move the straps in and avoid shoulder strap slippage
- Cross over panel provides extra support to hold pump in place
Fit & Fabric
- Our Naked version has no lace or contrast trim for a more "seamless" look
- 4” of hook and eye closure for greater adjustability in sizes XS – 2XL
- Two layers of interior double nylon lycra fabric for superior fit, stretchy support and quick drying action
- Outer panel is cotton lycra for luxurious and durable comfort
Choices & Colors (or Bells & Whistles or Extras & Options)
- Cross over panels for “Last breast used” reminder and fluctuating full or empty cup size
- Pull aside nursing panel for easy and complete access to the breast
- Available in Naked White, Black or Cream
- Pair with our Aria panty for a complete look
Our mamas say: “So…I got my Arden bras today! O my goodness I love them so much I did a happy dance around the house for my husband and 4 month old!!! Thank you for your brilliant product! Every breastfeeding mama should have at least one! Again thanks!” – Rebecca
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had two Arden bras with my last child and wore them out so I got another one for wearing with this new child. It is still functional and well fitting but the clasps have been redesigned and the new clasps are more uncomfortable on my rib cage than the previous clasps. They really dig into my skin. That being said, it's still wearable and will help make my pumping time as efficient as possible when I go back to work in one week.
I really want to love this bra but I find the plastic piece that you in clip on the bottom difficult to do with one hand. That's a necessity when holding a hungry baby. I just don't unclip and fold the entire cup to the side. I also find that that the plastic adjust or folds under and digs into my ribs a bit so it isn't comfy for all day wear. It does hold the flanges in place and is convienent for that though. Disappointed bc it cost a lot!
I am an exclusive pumper and have been using this for a few days now. I love it! It is so nice to have my hands free while pumping 10x a day. I used to have to hold the flanges during each pump session, but now they can be free to soothe baby, be on the computer etc. I love that it is my everyday bra and that I don't have to put another bra on over my standard nursing bra so I can hands free pump. One tip that I discovered for easy flange insertion is to unhook flange from the bottle and insert the flange first (put it up to bare chest then put small circle through pockets in bra, then once it's in your bra you can finish hooking up the flange to the bottle.
I've only worn the bra once so far and I do really like it. It makes it easy to pump in the car and while I'm at work. I like the many options it gives you for pumping/bf.
I am an exclusive pumper who spends several hours a day hooked up to a pump in order to maintain a supply for twins. Without this bra it would be such a hassle to change bras for every pump. The bra is comfortable and efficient. I love the adjustable cups. It enables me to have a bra that fits all day (before pumping and after).its comfortable enough to wear all day and offers enough support for my huge (size F) chest. The clasps are not hard to maneuver once you get the hang of it and I am able to do it all with one hand. I could not say enough positive things about this bra.
The bra is great for pumping but I find the fabric that crosses over the cups and hooks on the band below the breasts to be a poor design. It is impossible to clasp with one hand after nursing (hard to clasp at all) easily pops open, and the clasps dig into my skin and can be itchy and uncomfortable. If this bra had the more common strap clasp it would be excellent. As it is I use it to pump at work but avoid it for nursing. For the price I was hoping it would be more versatile.
I was very excited to try this bra, I've found it very hard to find bras for both pumping and nursing that also give support for a D cup. As a mother of twins I need a bra I can wear all day for both. Unfortunately the fit on this is very poor, by mid day I have a backache. Based on the sizing and my current size, this just doesn't fit well - my breasts pop out when I bend over! Also, the "snaps" for the nursing part are very odd and I cannot unfasten or refasten them with one hand, which is a must.
The pumping feature does work well - but since I can't wear this for nursing or for doing any light chores around the house without constantly adjusting, this bra just won't work.
I had been referred to the dairy fairy by a friend and as a 34E I was skeptical. I love this bra!! The petite plus fits perfectly and the holes are big enough for me to fit my spectra flanges through. I like it better than my hands free pumping bra from pump ease because I can also massage my breast easier while I'm pumping to ensure I get every bit of milk expressed. Amazing!!
I love my Dairy Fairy Arden Naked. It's simple lines aren't that bumpy under clothing. But most importantly, pumping at work is so much easier now that I don't have to fumble with a second strapless handsfree bra over my clothes. I love how easy it is to just remove the nursing panels and have access to the pumping panels. Honestly, it saves me minutes in my process, making me more confident!
We can ship to anywhere in all the land, fast or slow.
Currently we offer:
- Flat rate domestic shipping for $10, orders over $100 receive FREE domestic shipping
- Flat rate Canada shipping for $20
- Flat rate International shipping starts at $25 (duties are the responsibility of the customer) and depends on order total
Your order will arrive sooner than the wave of a magic wand!
And you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
At The Dairy Fairy, the customer is always queen.
The Fairy wants you to love your new product, as much as she loved creating it.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn and unused condition.
- Please take the following precautions to ensure that we can accept your bra back:
- Upon receipt, try on your item after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, cigarette smoke or breast milk cannot be accepted.
- Do not remove or dispose of any of the labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns or exchanges on products purchased directly on our site, with a valid invoice number. Items purchased elsewhere must be taken to that retailer.
- Your item comes with specific care instructions, and we cannot be responsible for garments damaged due to not following these instructions.
- If you need to request a return or exchange:
- Simply login to your account
- View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
- Click the Return Item(s) button and follow the instructions for returning your item. You may ship using any courier or USPS, please retain your tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We also offer an EASY RETURNS feature, where you can purchase a prepaid shipping label (either included with your initial order or digital label by email. Click HERE To find out more.
Or, you email sales@TheDairyFairy.com to request a Return Authorization form be emailed to you. The form will include ALL THE INFORMATION you will need to return your product.