ArdenMama’s deserve an all-in-one wonder for nursing and handsfree pumping that doesn’t restrict their uneven boobies or disproportionate cup sizes. Everyboobie is different, so the individually adjustable crossover panels are a fairy-godsend.
- Our flagship all-in-one; nurse, pump or do both at the same time, you multitasking miracle!
- Wire-free, super comfy with moderate support
- Cross over panel lets you to tighten or loosen the fit based on your fullness level
- B cup on one side and C cup on the other? Got you covered; each side is independently adjustable.
- Pull aside nursing panel made of double nylon lycra fabric for superior fit, stretchy support and quick drying action as well as easy and complete boobie access
- Detachable shoulder straps to crisscross for extra racerback support, plus, an extra set of hooks to banish Bad Bra shoulder strap slippage
- 4” of hook and eye closure for greater adjustability from maternity to postpartum
- Get your perfect fit, available in sizes XS – 2XL and Petite Plus (smaller band, bigger cups)
- Available in Original with contrasting lace trim in Blush, Slate, Sand. Or Naked in Cream or Black
Our mamas say: “Your bras arrived yesterday and I immediately put one on to try, then left it on because it was so comfortable. No arm boob, either! The handsfree pumping feature is AMAZING. Little to no milk spillage while pumping.” – Jennifer
30 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bra is very supportive, comfortable, and made pumping at work so simple! It was also easy to transition to nursing once I got home with little one. I definitely recommend this bra to anyone!!!
I was very reluctant to fork out so much money for this bar but considering it is two in one, I figured it would be worth it. I ordered the 2XL since I am a 44G/H. It is a little snug but the most comfortable I've been able to find. The sides have a wire in them that will occasionally poke me and the clasps in the front will dig into my ribs and need adjusting throughout the day.
All in all it's not a bad bra, just a little on the expensive side.
I'm nursing my second child, and so on my second round of nursing/pumping bras. I loved the original Arden three years ago, but I super love the Arden with the new features--slick closures for the cross-over panels, extra yummy fabrics, extra long band closures for the ever changing post-partum body. I would give these bras to every mom I know if I could.
I first purchased the Arden in black Dottie.
It took a few days of adjusting to find my "sweet spot" with the cup size and strap length, but once I did, I was already thinking about which Arden I'd be buying next!
I've gained an extra two minutes of precious pump time because of how quickly I can insert my flanges and then pull the front panel back up when I'm done.
I am a DD and the straps are supportive, they don't dig, they're the perfect width, AND I can easily cross them if needed!
With my first Dairy Fairy bra, the black Dottie, the hooks that adjust the front (cup) panels dig into my chest at times. I can usually fix this quickly by unhooking and using a different setting.
I was happy to see that with my second Dairy Fairy bra, Nude, the hooks on the front panel are a much "smoother" butterfly design. After a few weeks of wearing this new (Nude with the butterfly cup adjustment hooks) bra, I have not had the issue of the hooks digging.
Overall I am impressed at the quality of this bra and the great customer service (I've emailed with lots of questions!)!
I love thelook of this bra and how nicely it supports my breasts and gives them a nice lift. I think it's perfect for work when I need to pump (provides easy access and privacy) but I didn't find it as comfortable to nurse it as it constricted my breast puling down the bra. I'm a 36D and between sizes M and L which also could be the problem and is unfortunate for anyone my size to feel this way.
I am a working mom, this bra makes pumping at work a breeze and works great for nursing once I get home. Very cute and comfortable.
I ordered this bra because I loved the concept and functionality. I knew it would be a tough squeeze to fit into even the 2XL (I am a 48/50 DD). Once I got it in (shipping is relatively quick), I tried it on and yes, it was a bit snug. However, it is still functional for me. If there was one size larger, it would be perfect. I hope the creators will consider seeing as it is quite difficult to find such high quality products in larger sizes. Big breasted women have babies too! :)
The bra is comfortable, looks nice and is a must have!
Loved this bra as soon as I saw it! It's gorgeous (unlike many nursing/pumping bras). However - according to the size chart I was a M. But it was too big on me even with all the adjustable features. I emailed customer service about exchanging/returning. They responded almost immediately and sent me a small free of charge to try on. There was some back and forth with shipping but I finally received it and as soon as I got it adjusted it looked like it fit. The band was great but the cups were still a little loose where the lace was laying. The inner panel was perfect. I also needed two hands to open and close it which while holding a squirming baby can be quite troublesome. I wanted it to be my ONLY bra so once I started back to work I wouldn't have to monkey with pumping bras etc. If the lace was attached all around I would have kept it. I just couldn't see the sense in keeping it because it did bother me it wasn't laying flat on the outer edges. The bra didn't show through my shirts which I thought would be a problem, but I could see the bulge where the lace was not flat by my arms. No one else would probably notice....they just weren't for me! I may try ordering again in a little while the one without lace to see if it was just a lace problem or a bra fit problem. Super adjustable, pretty, great soft comfy fabric I would even sleep in it! Try it out! The customer service was impeccable and allowed me to send it back past the 30 day return policy. I will update how quickly I receive my refund. Wish it had worked for me!
We can ship to anywhere in all the land, fast or slow.
Currently we offer:
- Flat rate domestic shipping for $10, orders over $100 receive FREE domestic shipping
- Flat rate Canada shipping for $20
- Flat rate International shipping starts at $25 (duties are the responsibility of the customer) and depends on order total
Your order will arrive sooner than the wave of a magic wand!
And you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
At The Dairy Fairy, the customer is always queen.
The Fairy wants you to love your new product, as much as she loved creating it.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn and unused condition.
- Please take the following precautions to ensure that we can accept your bra back:
- Upon receipt, try on your item after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, cigarette smoke or breast milk cannot be accepted.
- Do not remove or dispose of any of the labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns or exchanges on products purchased directly on our site, with a valid invoice number. Items purchased elsewhere must be taken to that retailer.
- Your item comes with specific care instructions, and we cannot be responsible for garments damaged due to not following these instructions.
- If you need to request a return or exchange:
- Simply login to your account
- View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
- Click the Return Item(s) button and follow the instructions for returning your item. You may ship using any courier or USPS, please retain your tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We also offer an EASY RETURNS feature, where you can purchase a prepaid shipping label (either included with your initial order or digital label by email. Click HERE To find out more.
Or, you email sales@TheDairyFairy.com to request a Return Authorization form be emailed to you. The form will include ALL THE INFORMATION you will need to return your product.