ArdenMama’s deserve an all-in-one wonder for nursing and handsfree pumping that doesn’t restrict their uneven boobies or disproportionate cup sizes. Everyboobie is different, so the individually adjustable crossover panels are a fairy-godsend.
- Our flagship all-in-one; nurse, pump or do both at the same time, you multitasking miracle!
- Wire-free, super comfy with moderate support
- Cross over panel lets you to tighten or loosen the fit based on your fullness level
- B cup on one side and C cup on the other? Got you covered; each side is independently adjustable.
- Pull aside nursing panel made of double nylon lycra fabric for superior fit, stretchy support and quick drying action as well as easy and complete boobie access
- Detachable shoulder straps to crisscross for extra racerback support, plus, an extra set of hooks to banish Bad Bra shoulder strap slippage
- 4” of hook and eye closure for greater adjustability from maternity to postpartum
- Get your perfect fit, available in sizes XS – 2XL and Petite Plus (smaller band, bigger cups)
- Available in Original with contrasting lace trim in Blush, Slate, Sand. Or Naked in Cream or Black
Our mamas say: “Your bras arrived yesterday and I immediately put one on to try, then left it on because it was so comfortable. No arm boob, either! The handsfree pumping feature is AMAZING. Little to no milk spillage while pumping.” – Jennifer
30 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bra is a God-send. You can nurse, pump, or sleep in it! It’s so comfortable— the fabric is very soft and stretchy but not where it gets overstretched. The nursing and pumping capabilities are so easy and accessible. I got the sand color and I love it. Super cute and it even has clips for nursing and you can make it so that you know which side you nursed on last! So convenient! I want all of them now (and I am usually a no-bra type of gal).
Love this bra. I wish It came in a little bigger size but I was able to make It work. Great for busty ladies. I’m usually a 36j and I was able to use this. The bra has lots of features to adjust the size from multiple areas including the back, bust and straps..and it’s comfortable enough to wear and night and heavy enough to wear during the day. I’ll be recommending this to all my new mom friends the only bra you’ll need. Bonus I emiled to confirmed sizing and everyone was very helpful... what a great company
I like the Arden bra for pumping, but it wasn't as functional as I'd hoped for nursing. I found it difficult to snap/unsnap the breast panels one handed, which is necessary when nursing. Overall the bra was comfortable but isn't my favorite for nursing.
After searching high and low, I found this bra which caters to women with cup sizes large enough for me. It has certainly been a struggle. While not the only nursing and hands-free combo bra for ladies with large busts, it is the best I have found to date and has been a real savior for my comfort as I nurse my twins and pump. The design is smart, though may take a day or so to get used to. The customer service is also fantastic. I would recommend this product to someone looking to nurse and pump regardless of bust size but especially for larger-busted ladies like myself whose options are limited.
I sized down from what was recommended, so it's a little tight around the band, but the cups fit really well. I'm losing the baby weight pretty fast, so the band will fit soon. Unfortunately, the part that holds the pump flanges in isn't as sturdy as my regular hands free pumping bra, so I find that I don't get as much milk unless I hold the flanges in place. That defeats the whole purpose, since then I don't have a free hand for breast compressions or whatever else I would have been doing if my hands had been free.
There are things about this bra that I like. I love the design concept (to be able to adjust the size based on fullness and I LOVE that it comes in a petite plus size. But it's impossible for me to close the front hooks one handed. They just don't catch. Also I measured myself according to the instructions and got a size of 32G which is the PP size but I wish the waist band were a little tighter. I have it on the smallest hook size and it's still not as tight as I would like. So all things considered this bra works great for me to pump in and nurse at home but I wouldn't nurse in it in public so I wouldn't purchase it again - I would just get another Ayla.
I love that the fri t hooks are more reliable now than the previous design. Fully secure, no risk of the girls running away.
I was so excited for this bra to arrive in the mail. It is awesome. however, the metal strap attachments, after only a few wearings have completly stretched out and the straps must be sewn into place, in order to wear it again. It's an 80$ item you'd think it would be made out of decent materials.
I really wanted to love this bra. I was so sure that I would I even bought two! I gave it a full month but I just don't love it. It's not easy to nurse in because you can't just slip a finger down the top of your shirt and unclasp. You also can't clasp or unclasp the panel while burping baby. Something I do a lot while in public. I've had a terrible time pumping in this bra. Every time I try (which is 4 times a day every weekday) I have milk leftover, which is not a problem when I wear the rose. I think it must be the band, which is not easy to clasp with one hand by the way. All in all this bra is mediocre at nursing and mediocre at pumping so I gave it 3 stars since it at least does do both. I'm sick that I waisted my money on two bras. I should have just bought more of the rose which I actually enjoy. Or maybe the sleep bra which I would probably love. Unfortunately this was a costly experiment.
We can ship to anywhere in all the land, fast or slow.
Currently we offer:
- Flat rate domestic shipping for $10, orders over $100 receive FREE domestic shipping
- Flat rate Canada shipping for $20
- Flat rate International shipping starts at $25 (duties are the responsibility of the customer) and depends on order total
Your order will arrive sooner than the wave of a magic wand!
And you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
At The Dairy Fairy, the customer is always queen.
The Fairy wants you to love your new product, as much as she loved creating it.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs.
- Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn and unused condition.
- Please take the following precautions to ensure that we can accept your bra back:
- Upon receipt, try on your item after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, cigarette smoke or breast milk cannot be accepted.
- Do not remove or dispose of any of the labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
- We can only accept returns or exchanges on products purchased directly on our site, with a valid invoice number. Items purchased elsewhere must be taken to that retailer.
- Your item comes with specific care instructions, and we cannot be responsible for garments damaged due to not following these instructions.
- If you need to request a return or exchange:
- Simply login to your account
- View the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu
- Click the Return Item(s) button and follow the instructions for returning your item. You may ship using any courier or USPS, please retain your tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We also offer an EASY RETURNS feature, where you can purchase a prepaid shipping label (either included with your initial order or digital label by email. Click HERE To find out more.
Or, you email sales@TheDairyFairy.com to request a Return Authorization form be emailed to you. The form will include ALL THE INFORMATION you will need to return your product.